Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Another message from Dunja....


Isn't she beautiful!
Here's what she has to say:
I am the organizer of Camp Crop-a-Lot scrapbooking retreat. It was such a success last year, the ladies begged me to organize again (twist my rubber arm!!).I wanted to organize a retreat that would be affordable for stay home moms to go to, so last year, I found out about this great Camp on the Indian Arm. I booked the event, and we had about 20 ladies registered. I knew about 6 of them!!!! It was lots of fun!
We stayed in heated cabins, with bunk beds (we brought our own bedding) and each cabin has a washroom (toilet and sink). Rustic, but comfortable! We scrapbooked in a hall, about 2 people per table. We had a tv, so we watched 'chick-flicks' in the early hours of the night, and listened to music during the day. When we arrived, almost everyone got into their pyjamas and started scrapbooking! The retreat has a snack for us on Friday night. Everyone stayed up as late/early as they wanted. It was so much fun! The cook was fabulous!
There were three workshops to choose from, which were being held in the cafeteria.This year, I've organized the event again! It is being held from March 30- April 1st! There are 24 ladies registered already, and I would love to have 30! Please let me know if you are interested in coming! We have four fabulous workshops available, if you are interested (explosion box, photo cube, mini chipboard album- outdoor theme and an altered lunch box). The workshops are only $10-15 each, so extremely reasonable! ALso, everyone will get a prize!I hope some of you will consider coming. The fact that everyone from last year is coming again, says a lot about how much they enjoyed it!

No comments: